vrijdag

This is sumtin' that i want 2 share with y'all


People always tend to ask me what i'm looking for in a guy... Sooo i'm gonna sit here write here and explain here!
First of all i don't do no minute man shit LOL FUNNY SHIT! Nahhh i just want somebody there for me. I don't need him to be
there to be acting like my dad. I want him to of course know he's my BOYFRIEND, but also hets a friend like Relationship with me.
NOT PUSSY, BOSSY or RUDE, but curious and patient... I don't need a man that i gotta wait up at night call him to make sure he Aighttt
when he's in the streets 'Ganging it up'Sooo not Cool!!. Wifey comes first, Cause that can end up being your LIFE! Family Type Guy and
cool peaoples to tell you the truth.. I want a relationship like every normal human being. I donĂ½ want my desires filled [LUST] i wanna fall in [love] !@#$%

Geen opmerkingen: