zaterdag

ON MY MIND!


  • Lately i got a lot of things on my mind. And all of those things are driving me crazy Sleep late.. Wake up early.. Wake up with all those things on my mind.. Start cryin’in the middle of the night and in the morning.. =S Tell me why why life can/must be so hard.. Maybe I’m overreacting a little bit, ‘cause there are a lot of other peoples in the world who have a harder time than me. The most things that are spinning in my mind are school, love and work. I've never worked before.. and I still can’t find a damn job.. GOSH sick of it! All those things are annoying me, not only me I think a lot of other peoples. Well I guess everything ‘s gonna be alright though. That’s what a good friend (stu) of me said.. Patience that’s what you must have.. Don’t let all those things put ya down! U're only 20 yrs old and already complaining! And thats what imma try to do right now.. Just relax everything is gonna be alright. My biggest dream is to be my own boss. Working at my own (family)company. That’s that shit! And I’m working on it.. I mean WE are working on it.. First I’ve gotta hear something from that damn school… First graduated then a college dropout, ‘cause I didn’t graduate last year…(stupid education) I hated there blAblAblA… And I deffinetly don’t hope it’s a Late Registration! =S ( Haha I’m a big fan of kanye u know! =$)

That’s it for now. Imma keep y’all updated…


love shidds.

Geen opmerkingen: